Deportation farce

this guy has no right to live in the uk. what he has is a right to his basic human rights as outlined by the un but that does not mean he should be in the uk. any country can have him, but if his actions mean no other country but those less desirable to live in will take him, that's his fault and no one else's.

why do we allow people to be irresponsible with their own lives and then reward them?

boot him out!

This is not an example of the human rights act being abused. We've asked for someone to point out where, and nobody has managed to do so.

So he can stay in the uk because his kids have the right to know there dad?

These kids won't be allowed near him

Hence farce.

this guy has no right to live in the uk. what he has is a right to his basic human rights as outlined by the un but that does not mean he should be in the uk.

That's not even the point. His children have a right to basic human rights, among which is the right to have their father living with them.

His children are UK citizens and also have the right to live here. Ergo, he stays.

That's not even the point. His children have a right to basic human rights, among which is the right to have their father living with them.

His children are UK citizens and also have the right to live here. Ergo, he stays.

Children living with a sex offender?

•the right to life

•freedom from torture and degrading treatment

•freedom from slavery and forced labour

•the right to liberty

•the right to a fair trial

•the right not to be punished for something that wasn't a crime when you did it

•the right to respect for private and family life

•freedom of thought, conscience and religion, and freedom to express your beliefs

•freedom of expression

•freedom of assembly and association

•the right to marry and to start a family

•the right not to be discriminated against in respect of these rights and freedoms

•the right to peaceful enjoyment of your property

•the right to an education

•the right to participate in free elections

•the right not to be subjected to the death penalty

Just put a tick next to the breach you feel has happened in "having to pay to keep these scumbags?"

I think you need a little education as to what the Human Rights Act is.

You my friend are a joke and the reason the country is in the state its in …………. When someone breaks the law they automatically lose any “rights” ……….. live by the rules or **** off.

After watching the fly on the wall programs about Australian custom control I think ours need to learn a few lessons ………. Number 1, put them on the first plane back.

You my friend are a joke and the reason the country is in the state its in …………. When someone breaks the law they automatically lose any “rights” ……….. live by the rules or **** off.

After watching the fly on the wall programs about Australian custom control I think ours need to learn a few lessons ………. Number 1, put them on the first plane back.

Good post :thumbsup:

What happened to this country ?

Archived