Russia Today (News)

Is it me or is RT a little bit biased about America.

There whole broadcast is all about the US, full of interviews with sleeper agents or morons.

They complain about every action to help any other countries, but do nothing themselves. To me this makes Russians look like isolationists who only really care for themselves and even sparks the thought of another communist revolution!

RT is state sponsored isn't it!

Well I never Sherlock, it's your usual anti-western website touted by your typical anti-western people who frequent SF.

I'm sure one of the forum's resident experts on bias in the media has said RT is one of, if not the, least biased broadcasters on the planet, because they're not afraid to report the stories everyone else avoids.

Conspiracy fans love RT, because they report on all the popular conspiracy theories as if they were actual news, as part of their campaign against the US.

It's not really surprising.....just over two decades ago Russia was the main part of one of two superpowers.

Whilst it may have improved internally, it's power over the world has certainly diminished. This news channel is surely aimed at Russians and will angle it's stories to make them feel better.....

Of course if it is spouting BS that's another thing.......

It's the best news chanel available ,I know its bias but far more truthful than any other available to us,and a refreshing change to the propaganda we get from the BBC etc, and covers all kinds of topics all over the world,has excellent documentaries,the brilliant Kaiser report and cross talk.

It makes you realise how much is covered up/not covered by our main media and how a proper news chanel should be.

Everyone should have a regular dose of RT News.

Yes it revels in revealing things the western governments don't like but they deserve it.

Bloody ace it is.

Go RT.

Conspiracy fans love RT, because they report on all the popular conspiracy theories as if they were actual news, as part of their campaign against the US.

Do you mean because they reported on The Bilderberg group,Bohemian Grove and have given airtime to campaigners for 9/11 truth ?

They are not Conspiracy theories these things exist though of course there are many theories about them.

Kaiser report

What a muppet! I'd say Miss Piggy cos he's such a drama queen!

Have you ever seen them do any reports about the Russian mafia, their all scared $4!t7355, won't say a bad thing about them... Very honest channel!

Or, ever heard any of their reports about when they invade former states? etc...

What a muppet! I'd say Miss Piggy cos he's such a drama queen!

Have you ever seen them do any reports about the Russian mafia, their all scared $4!t7355, won't say a bad thing about them... Very honest channel!

Or, ever heard any of their reports about when they invade former states? etc...

I did agree it was bias but brings a bit of balance to the shiite churned out by our news chanels.

They do cover stories of corruption in the country and accept it's a problem.

eg http://rt.com/news/thieves-russia-mafia-code/

Archived