Disneyland paris

I am thinking of taking the family to Disneyland Paris In February next year in the half term. We have looked at some options and the cheapest seems to be on coach, as there are are a few of us.

I would like some advise, please, from anyone who has been there before around this time of year, i.e. what's the weather like, wher'es best place to stay, who's best to book with etc. Also anyone done the coach route, what was it like etc. Thanks.

We went on the coach with Ledger,its a long time on the coach to Dover,an hour off the coach on the ferry,and another 3 hrs through France to Paris.

Its a long day 5.30am pick up in Pond Street 8pm drop off at Disneyland.

If i was to do it again it would be on the eurostar..........

I dont know about the coach when we went we went on the eurostar...and if you stay at a disney hotel you can check all your bags in at disney station when arriving and they ll take them to your hotel reception for you to pick up when ever your ready for your room, same checking out you leave your bags at hotel reception and then pick them up from the station just before train leaves...we found this way we actually had 2 extra days in the park because as soon as arrived could go straight to parks and when leaving the same where as all the people leaving on same day as us were hung round reception waiting for pick ups etc...we stayed at Sequiou lodge which we could walk to the parks from and booked direct with disney as worked out cheaper for us at the time...enjoy

Stayed at the Sequoi Lodge too. Nice, clean good family/interconnecting rooms. It's worth getting the pre-paid meal tickets. Can't remember how much each meal ticket cost but we could eat in all the restaurants and hotels except the main Hotel inside the Park. We could include wine/beer with our meal up to about 12-15 Euro, so you get excellent value for each meal ticket. Go to the shop in the railway station for your kids drinks as they are half the price of the drinks in the Park shops. Great time was had by all.

We went some years ago (before they opened the second park) on a coach Jan/Feb time.

- coach journey down long but bearable because you have everything to look forward to. Journey back was a real pain.

- Paris in winter can be bitterly cold (seems obvious but it was REALLY cold)

- queues for rides shorter than in Summer, of course, but some rides were shut for Winter maintenance.

Enjoy.

Archived