Please help with greek translation!

HI, I am looking for anyone who could help with a greek to english translation from a letter which I received from a gent who I met whilst on holiday. I can't decipher the characters to type into translation site as his handwriting is a little spidery. Really hoping there is someone out there who could help, many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I can help. I own a small company in Sheffield that does amongst other things a small translation service. We cannot do legal translation but small documents are not a problem. We have a Greek guy who will be able to translate it for you. I'm sure if you get in touch I will be able to help.

Thank you so much for replying, having been patiently waiting for a message to pop up. Its actually my mum that has met an older gent out in Greece and he nas sent a couple of little notes that she has no idea what they say. Its quite sweet really.

Would very much appreciate the help with translation, look forward to your replying, many thanks again, Rachel

Archived