Why do you get scared?

I was talking to my daughter and some of her friends the other day and was really surprised at some of the ridiculous stuff they were scared of.

Also I recently got a copy of the screenplay from the Exorcist and from something, it inferred that it was intended to get Catholics t believe in the devil, because then they'd have to believe in god!

What scare tactics do you use to get others to do things?

Why on earth would you need to use scare tactics to get others to do things? :huh:

You never used scare tactics on the kids?

"Better stop it or you'll get sent t bad lads home"

"Stay in bed now or the under the bed monster will eat ya feet"

or maybe your boss has said, "you better not be late again"

I bet you do it all the time without realising, I bet you've never told a lie either!

No. I haven't ever used scare tactics on my daughter. There has never been a need to.

Scare tactics were used against me when i was a child. Going all the way to having to pack a bag to take away to the boys home. It was utterly terrifying and there is no way i would subject my daughter to anything like that. The thought of it is abhorrent.

No. I haven't ever used scare tactics on my daughter. There has never been a need to.

Scare tactics were used against me when i was a child. Going all the way to having to pack a bag to take away to the boys home. It was utterly terrifying and there is no way i would subject my daughter to anything like that. The thought of it is abhorrent.

Do you teach your daughter to belive in god?

I was talking to my daughter and some of her friends the other day and was really surprised at some of the ridiculous stuff they were scared of.

Also I recently got a copy of the screenplay from the Exorcist and from something, it inferred that it was intended to get Catholics t believe in the devil, because then they'd have to believe in god!

What scare tactics do you use to get others to do things?

How can anyone be scared of a fictional story ?

Archived