Why do you get scared?

Yes but it will unfold the same way, worlds best parents ganging up on the worlds worst. SF is full of conceited big timers

I'd never claim to be the worlds best parent, but then again i wouldn't scare the hell outta my kids by threatening them with fictional monsters. :huh:

Last night, for the first time in a decade. Had a really horrible dream about concentration camps and being shipped off to one, had the escape plan en route all worked out then just ended up there, first time i've woken up in real terror ever. I know it's only a dream, but it's the closest i've had to scard since the first time i made a felling cut in a tree that definately wanted to go against the way i'd set it to fall.

Hmmm, i've never seen a CBebies programme aimed at scaring the poop outta a kid. :huh:

I can't think of any examples right now, but there are scare tactics used, even if kiddy sized! Most forms of teaching does one way or another, what's the opposite of a reward?

Anyway, here's some characters who regularily come to scare me...

http://www.mykidstv.co.uk/movies/monsters-2-2012/

Archived