Why do you get scared?

I was in a car that rolled several times then came to rest on the very edge of a 30 foot drop, the car was on its side with the roof and windows hanging over the edge and would have fallen on to an empty skip that would have cut through the car had it fell. It was the most frightening thing I have ever been involved in, imagine five of us all trying to get out of one broken window with the smell of petrol in the air.

How can anyone be scared of a fictional story ?

But you dont have to accept their beliefs !

Most religions are indoctrinated into children at a very early age. Not just by families but the State also. Choice usually being the predominance of the guardian or State.

It's quite easy to frighten children without the threat of violence.

Most religions are indoctrinated into children at a very early age. Not just by families but the State also. Choice usually being the predominance of the guardian or State.

It's quite easy to frighten children without the threat of violence.

Being a lapsed Catholic, I know this to be true.

I was in a car that rolled several times then came to rest on the very edge of a 30 foot drop, the car was on its side with the roof and windows hanging over the edge and would have fallen on to an empty skip that would have cut through the car had it fell. It was the most frightening thing I have ever been involved in, imagine five of us all trying to get out of one broken window with the smell of petrol in the air.

Shocking! I bet the smell of petrol wasn't the only one.

Archived