Fight or flight: which are you?

I spent 14 months backing down in the end they left me with no choice .One punch and they fell like a sack of potatoes they did take the first swing at me well three actually and they missed every time .They never came back for more they left me alone after that.I tried the police route but they did nothing so in order to protect my child I eventually snapped ..........I will walk away but hurt my child and I will react

Some chavs and hardcase wannabe's give decent people little choice?

I once had a face to face with a younger man near the Crucible.

It was over him touching my car for no reason, while I was sat in it, as he walked past.

He said to me "I will hunt you down, where do you live." I just laughed in his face and got back in the car, he walked off feeling a proper charlie.

I once had a face to face with a younger man near the Crucible.

It was over him touching my car for no reason, while I was sat in it, as he walked past.

He said to me "I will hunt you down, where do you live." I just laughed in his face and got back in the car, he walked off feeling a proper charlie.

Yes, today it's all about 'getting a gang', a weapon or 'knowing where you live'??

Immature, neurotic and totally bottle-less!

It all depends if it involves my daughter or not. If it does, and she's not around (I will NEVER fight in front of her), I will stand my ground and hit someone.

If it's just about me, it doesn't bother me at all, they can talk about me all they like.

Family involved, I will argue, but not hit anyone.

How can she be under threat if she's not even there?

Even if they say something about her.

A couple of days ago I was with friends, and a friend of theirs (whom I don't particularly like) mentioned wanting mother-daughter action with me and my daughter. Bear in mind she's only 5 weeks old.

Things like that anger me.

If I get chance I talk my way out of a fight but if it just happens then its 'no holds barred' and I aim to hurt.

If you have ever thought you had killed a person then you stop and think about it a bit more and weigh up if its worth it or not.

I am however a person who will step in without thought of personal safety to secure the safety of someone else, in fact the majority of fights I have been involved in have been someone elses.

Archived