Who's sleazy?

I've got a friend who keeps on picking fellas who are users and plain useless, generally they all sleep about cheating on her.

Generally she won't really listen to me at the outset, and it's happened so many times that I don't want to say anything because it now sounds like i'm just bleating on...

Have you any sound advice for her as to how she can spot a bad un, a sleaze, cheats and users? :thumbsup:

I've got a friend who keeps on picking fellas who are users and plain useless, generally they all sleep about cheating on her.

Generally she won't really listen to me at the outset, and it's happened so many times that I don't want to say anything because it now sounds like i'm just bleating on...

Have you any sound advice for her as to how she can spot a bad un, a sleaze, cheats and users? :thumbsup:

Ones who scratch their bits in public.

Ones who never empty the rubbish bin.

Ones who never change their plans to fit in with hers.

Ones who arent interested in her family or her past in the slightest.

Ones who are arent interested in what she wants in bed.

Ones who dont admire anyone except themselves, or don't express admiration for anyone elses acheivements

Ones who are cruel to animals

Ones who you could imagine joining the BNP from the things they say about immigrants

If she won't listen to you, she certainly won't listen to us.

Does this friend have a low opinion of herself? I find those who are that way inclined tend to attract those who you describe.

Two primary issues i'd say are that:

1) She waits to be chatted up.

2) It's generally in a bar or nightclub whilst drunk!

But yes, she like likes 'real men', hard players...

Are real men the type of men that treat her with disrespect.?

She will get there. I had this "ailment" for years. Some women like the idea of being in love more. It wasn't until after 1 hurt too many, I decided to stop looking and met my current partner- whom I love dearly. I knew him as we used to work together, but I wasn't looking for a relationship.

He is hard working, respectful, funny and still manages to be very much the man.

One day your friend may just find that man. Or maybe she enjoys throwing herself into the relationships which aren't entirely suitable- some people see it as an advernture.

Archived