Who's sleazy?

And then she complains when they act like idiots.

She could just be a glutton for punishment. Some women just like that type of bloke, despite what the person who removed my previous posts on this thread might think in their false world.

So other than aliceBB, the advice from Sheffield Forum is that's it's all her own fault and not worthy of their help, only condemnation... Nice!

My chief piece of advice would be that if she wants a long-term serious relationship, she's looking in the wrong place. The type of guys hanging around in nightclubs looking to chat a girl up are, by and large, exactly the type of guys who don't want a steady relationship but just someone to go to bed with.

My chief piece of advice would be that if she wants a long-term serious relationship, she's looking in the wrong place. The type of guys hanging around in nightclubs looking to chat a girl up are, by and large, exactly the type of guys who don't want a steady relationship but just someone to go to bed with.

I would agree with that.

It is however a sad fact of life that some women seem to be drawn to sleazeballs, the same way that some women are too forgiving of domestic violence (Oh he will change this time I know he will) and too willing to be trampled over. Until she likes herself a bit more perhaps she will struggle to find someone suitable.

Why not?! If she is not prepared to listen to you then why should we have any sympathy?

Because were humane?

The problem is that this is her social group and isn't likely to find a different one in her circumstances... Life's funny like that!

Archived