Who's sleazy?

I've got a friend who keeps on picking fellas who are users and plain useless, generally they all sleep about cheating on her.

Generally she won't really listen to me at the outset, and it's happened so many times that I don't want to say anything because it now sounds like i'm just bleating on...

Have you any sound advice for her as to how she can spot a bad un, a sleaze, cheats and users? :thumbsup:

Have you ever thought that these are the blokes she likes? Just because that sort wouldn't suit you, she likes how relationships with such men are always 'up in the air', the never knowing where they are, who they're with - the fights and the making up... She doesn't want a nice guy who is always where he says he is and shows her a bit of respect, as she probably wouldn't respect them, or find them boring...

Have you ever thought that these are the blokes she likes? Just because that sort wouldn't suit you, she likes how relationships with such men are always 'up in the air', the never knowing where they are, who they're with - the fights and the making up... She doesn't want a nice guy who is always where he says he is and shows her a bit of respect, as she probably wouldn't respect them, or find them boring...

Yes, this is true...

But she's getting nowhere other than worse and further damaged.

P.S. I like women because i'm a man!

Yes, this is true...

But she's getting nowhere other than worse and further damaged.

P.S. I like women because i'm a man!

Perhaps she doesn't see herself as damaged? Maybe when she is floods of tears after another breakup, that's all part of the thrill? Unless you just think that you are the right man for her, and she needs to stop looking for anyone else? If this is the case, just tell her! Or don't - if you are worried about that spelling an end to friendship?

Archived