People wearing coats when its hot

not all people are :loopy: or fruit loops

I wear a thin coat in the summer

when the sun is out as I am allergic to the sun

and have to cover up or I get very bad prickly heat and blisters

and the only thing that calms it down is Calamine lotion

which dries white and doesan't look very nice.

the coat pockets are also handy for putting in all my items

keys,purse,etc.as I dont carry a bag

I also like to cover up in the sun, I usualy wear a nice linen suit and a panama hat as the effects of the suns rays can be very damaging. My tan is strictly sunbed only.

I usually defer to your legal training and expert knowledge, but in this case she would have been 111 had she lived. :hihi:

But this isnt a legal matter, its about people wearing coats! He has some funny ideas this jeff man.

I guess some people just feel the cold more than others - and your right the generation who were middle aged in the 60's felt undressed without them. And hats. Even at weddings you see very few hats, my mother says twenty years ago every woman wore a hat to weddings or was considered a bit vulgar/.

Have you been a troll for long?

Hi aliceBB:)

You can be forgiven for thinking that I'm a troll because of the reaction I get from some folk around here.

Fact is I am a very honest person and only post the truth. The reaction I get sometimes makes me think that my lifestyle is a little different to most, but I can only post about what I know, cant I!?

I think the light weight summer suit thing stems back to my love of Don Johnson in Miami Vice, I even have a white Testarossa in one of my garages but rarely take it out now as I feel a bit daft in it.:blush:

Archived