Have i got a bad sense of humour??

I drove past John Fairest funeral home this morning and as i passed there was a huge van parked on thier drive with ...........wait for it REVIVE written all over it,i have to say i burst out laughing :) and giggled all the way to work.It just struck me as so funny then i thought it was maybe bad taste but i still laughed!!!!:D

Definitely not....your post made me giggle too, and reminded me of a recent story of a Co-Op funeral parlour which had an advertising boarding next to it advertising the new series of 'Waking The Dead'.....hee hee, x

Didn't Pepsi once have an advertising slogan that read, 'Come alive with Pepsi?'

Didn't Pepsi once have an advertising slogan that read, 'Come alive with Pepsi?'

Yes. The story goes that the advertising promotion using that slogan failed miserably in China (or was it Japan?) because the translator rendered it as 'Pepsi revives your ancestors'.

I drove past John Fairest funeral home this morning and as i passed there was a huge van parked on thier drive with ...........wait for it REVIVE written all over it,i have to say i burst out laughing :) and giggled all the way to work.It just struck me as so funny then i thought it was maybe bad taste but i still laughed!

So who is the Fairest of them all?

[A: Rumpelstilstkin]

I drove past John Fairest funeral home this morning and as i passed there was a huge van parked on thier drive with ...........wait for it REVIVE written all over it,i have to say i burst out laughing :) and giggled all the way to work.It just struck me as so funny then i thought it was maybe bad taste but i still laughed!!!!:D

:hihi: Coming up from Meadowhall onto Wincobank (not sure of road name, near the medical centre) I saw an old hearse parked up with 'pimp my ride' style decoration on it. It says 'Try before you die' on the side which tickled me!

Near where I live is the 'Head injuries centre' Their main entrance has the lowest doorway I've ever seen!

I can't help but vomit with laughter every time I go past, conjuring up mental images of ensuing carnage. :hihi:

Archived