Racism on Forum

Thats must have been a while ago.

Seriously, no ones that ignorant thse days.

Oh yes it does, just a couple of years ago my youngest had been rowing with a mixed race boy same age, it blow over, then had police knocking to have a word about saying racist names !!!!

I couldn't believe it and thought what a waste of police time, and what about being called a white B, the policeman that doesn't matter, its only racist against a Black person !!!!!

I don't care what colour anybody is, where they come from, if I personally don't get on with them or have a row, its because I dont like them as a person, or they not me,

Many contributors mention mention racism when posting.

What is racism? Is it hatred of other races creeds or colours? or is it pride in ones own race?

Discuss.

If racism is alive on this forum, why aren't they any posters attacking the chinese, japanese?

Oh yes it does, just a couple of years ago my youngest had been rowing with a mixed race boy same age, it blow over, then had police knocking to have a word about saying racist names !!!!

I couldn't believe it and thought what a waste of police time, and what about being called a white B, the policeman that doesn't matter, its only racist against a Black person !!!!!

Presumably the mixed race boy's complaint went nowhere?

Archived