Racism on Forum

Pretty good sidestep there:hihi:

I do agree though. The cops have faaaaaaaaar more imprtant things to do than deal with a bit of name calling.

Sidestep? Which bit of plain English do you struggle with?

Erm, none of it. I perfectly understood every bit of the crap youve just typed.

You want to leave it alone now? You're sarting to look a bit silly.

That's a matter of opinion - silliness seems to be something you do quite well yourself.

Erm, none of it. I perfectly understood every bit of the crap youve just typed.

You want to leave it alone now? You're sarting to look a bit silly.

I'm genuinely confused, I volunteered an opinion about children using racist language way back on the first page and what I'd do to my own if they ever did. I'm not sidestepping owt.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7942764&postcount=16

I'm genuinely confused, I volunteered an opinion about children using racist language way back on the first page and what I'd do to my own if they ever did. I'm not sidestepping owt.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7942764&postcount=16

Im suggesting you were being less than honest about the reasons why you wouldnt want the mixed race kids complaint to go anywhre. I think, deep deep down you are just a little bit racst. Of course you cant say "i hope the kid gets away with it becasue hes black", i mean, what would everyone think?

You only have to go over your post history to see how you favour the non white almost 100% of the time. Im sure your a really decent fella, i just think you are a little bit biased towards certain parts of the community.

Im suggesting you were being less than honest about the reasons why you wouldnt want the mixed race kids complaint to go anywhre. I think, deep deep down you are just a little bit racst. Of course you cant say "i hope the kid gets away with it becasue hes black", i mean, what would everyone think?

You only have to go over your post history to see how you favour the non white almost 100% of the time. Im sure your a really decent fella, i just think you are a little bit biased towards certain parts of the community.

You are not being very nice. Making assumptions like that are very harsh.

Who you support is something you choose and can change, unlike the colour of your skin. So it's not really comparable is it.

I was picking up on the moderators point about discrimination and incitement in general, not racism per se. One could argue that religion is something you choose, but I very much doubt vitriolic attacks agaisnt people solely because they are Jewish/Christian/Muslim would (or should) be tolerated.

Archived