Racism on Forum

Im suggesting you were being less than honest about the reasons why you wouldnt want the mixed race kids complaint to go anywhre. I think, deep deep down you are just a little bit racst. Of course you cant say "i hope the kid gets away with it becasue hes black", i mean, what would everyone think?

You only have to go over your post history to see how you favour the non white almost 100% of the time. Im sure your a really decent fella, i just think you are a little bit biased towards certain parts of the community.

For a while there I thought your posting style was a little bit familiar, but obviously you're unfamiliar with mine. I've often said here we're all a 'little bit racist'-it isn't rocket science or a shock horror revelation. We're all able to append stereotypes to people based on what we believe they are.

The example that you cite though lacks any credibility, since you have no evidence to back it up. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, and since you've viewed my post history (I'm pleased to hear you're even remotely interested in doing so), you'll know I've consistently denounced black racists as well as white ones. I think the majority of my relatives (who are white), would also be surprised to hear such an accusation.

Anyway as the thread isn't about me at all, if you'd like to continue this dialogue I'd be happy to do so via pm.

Presumably the mixed race boy's complaint went nowhere?

No they didn't because they had been lying, as my son and this boy went to school together, and it shouldn't have anyway, just silly schoolboys row normal, I wish I could complain, the amount of times my oldest was called names for being ginger an wearing glasses, its just a colour

No they didn't because they had been lying, as my son and this boy went to school together, and it shouldn't have anyway, just silly schoolboys row normal, I wish I could complain, the amount of times my oldest was called names for being ginger an wearing glasses, its just a colour

Even if he hadn't have been lying, name calling between kids should never escalate to involving the police in my opinion, hopefully the lad concerned (or more importantly his parents) will realise that and not waste police time in future or stigmatise another child with such an accusation.

Even if he hadn't have been lying, name calling between kids should never escalate to involving the police in my opinion, hopefully the lad concerned (or more importantly his parents) will realise that and not waste police time in future or stigmatise another child with such an accusation.

Exactly what I thought, at the time ( an we have always respected the law) the policeman was very big, not sure if you have read my post about my ohter son getting beat, but the one's that did it, 2 were mixed race, I was very angry about him coming to my home at this time. The other policman that was with him, knew who we were, and I think he felt the same, as he didn't look too happy about the other big one coming either, he knew what we were going through.

the big one said " i get called fat B all the time you have to ignore it " I wouldn't talk to him as i was so upset about a silly thing, oh by the way that was the first time we had ever had police at our door, an it was for that, oh soz keep goin on once i start no stopping me lol

Archived