Racism on Forum

Some cultures are stuck in the wich burning era, and in my opinion disgusting. This IMO is not racism but in other peoples opinions is. This is due to the many attempts to expand the meaning of the abused word racism.

To call individuals racist or institutions racist is done more often than not to remove political power.

It seems as if you question immigration or indeed anything that may show others in a negative light the combined shouts of Racism is almost deafening,yet the same people who shout racism are usually those who rush to defend a religion that by its own admittance through its scriptures is racist and rabidly anti semitic.....I have just realised why the racist shouters are usually the first to bring the BNP and EDL into the debates,they fear being labelled racists and use these factions as a cushion against their racist/muslim insecurities.

Why then are mixed race people more prone to certern deseases?

I would have thought it would be the other way round pedigree or thoroughbred animals are usually very prone to diseases and have to be vetted very closely whereas animals of mixed breeds are usually very hardy..unless it works differently in humans:

I have just realised why the racist shouters are usually the first to bring the BNP and EDL into the debates,they fear being labelled racists and use these factions as a cushion against their racist/muslim insecurities.
Evenin Glam, have you seen my posts supporting the BNP's right to speak? I hardly do that because I'm afraid of being described as a racist.

Also it's perfectly possible to have a sensible discussion about immigration without anyone being branded a racist, but that doesn't mean some of the people who contribute to such discussions aren't.

More often than not their posts are prefaced with the usual thread killing statement"before I'm accused of being a racist..."

I would have thought it would be the other way round pedigree or thoroughbred animals are usually very prone to diseases and have to be vetted very closely whereas animals of mixed breeds are usually very hardy..unless it works differently in humans:

I think you're right, the term 'hybrid vigour' wasn't invented for nothing.

Archived