To pay or not to pay Bills

HAHAa :hihi:

Finally someone not getting all stressed about me not wanting to pay for one lousy bill when British gas make billions of ££ a year anyway and I was only wanting the landlord to need to pay as he owes me money.

Basically I have moved out a rented property and wondering what will happen if I don't pay the remaining bill on the gas and electric will they be able to find me and fine me and make me pay e.c.t?

As the bills was split between 4 of us but the bills was under my name

Matty, just do the right thing, pay the bills and have a clear conscience.

If the bills were split four ways that will make life easier. Summer bills are not be as expensive as Winter bills. You may need a reference from this Landlord in the future. However, most of all, you wouldn't like it if someone done this to you.

Instead of robbing a utility why not rob a bank, they make billions I am sure they wouldn’t miss a bit. :rolleyes:

Yeah, great idea...

Maybe;

OP cut out a gun shape from some wood cover it in a towel and hold up a bank...When the cossers come shout "you will never take me alive copper" and wave yr "gun" around...

Proppa gangsta....

you have used the gas and electric, so you should pay it, and get the share of the money from the other three. That part is your problem! Any arguments about the state of the property are between the 4 of you and the landlord. Why should the utilities have to suffer and pass their losses on to we, the customers who pay their bills?

Archived