Hatfield House Comprehensive School

I left in 1970. My name was Penny Yates. I was in Mr Jennings class always thought he was a good teacher. Perhaps others know different. Remember Malcolm Sockett Terry Parker Cynthia Noble Ann Hectar. Nead my memory jogging to recall any others.

I left in 1970. My name was Penny Yates. I was in Mr Jennings class always thought he was a good teacher. Perhaps others know different. Remember Malcolm Sockett Terry Parker Cynthia Noble Ann Hectar. Nead my memory jogging to recall any others.

I remember Malcolm Socket, Carolyn Carr and I was also in Mr Jennings class in my last year as I recall ....going to get my thinking cap on!!!!

• 1 month later...
Did you go to Hatfield House Comprehensive School circa 1965 to 1970...Im looking for fellow pupils who would be around 57 years of age now. Looking forward to hearing from you.

You should join Friends Reunited I am sure you will find some old school friends on there.

• 3 weeks later...

My name is Graham Gillott, I attended Hatfield House Comprehensive School leaving in 1969, I am now 57 years old the last class I remember being in is Pete Wooley's I also remember Mr Jenning's. I remember some fellow students John Haunt, Alan Brooks, John McCarthy, Susan Brooks, Pete Cotton, Phl Clarke, Christine Walker, John 'Bomber' Clayton, Danny Wall and Hiaroon Quaider (sorry if the spelling is wrong). Best wishes to all who remember me and I like to hear from you.

Archived