Hatfield House Comprehensive School

Hi Anita did you knock about with Ann Hector by any chance.Does anyone remember in 1970 some girls and teachers moving to Hatfield from Burngreave girls High School.Burngreave was going to become a junior school. So for our last year of schooling we had to move to Hadfield. We also had the choice of moving to Hinde House. It was a bit strange moving to a mixed School and having to wear a uniform of sorts. But we soon got used to it. Pennyxx.

Hi Anita sorry dont have any pics from that era. I look totally different now so dont think you would reconise me. I used to knock around with a girl called Cynthia Noble. I was also close to a lad called Terry Parker he had ginger hair nice looking lad. Pennyxx.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I left in 71,married Brian Slater,Dennis Slater his brother was same year as me.don't remember many names,I was only there for my last year,moved over from Hartleybrooke High,which was changing to middle school.Brian n I moved to Australia in 78.

Archived