False Rape

I used to think so, but not now, otherwise you could say the same about any false accusation. Should someone who falsely claimed that they were kidnapped and locked in a cellar for 6 months be given the same punishment for a real kidnapping?

Hard to say.

I think there should be some punishment. A false accusation is a form of attack on another person (i.e. there is potential to damage another person). It's also a waste of public resources (police and court time).

As unbiased as say, a women who wants to get even with a man so claims he raped her.

Propaganda?

Well thats all to do with perspective.

Many men are still waiting in prison for DNA tests to prove their innocence, many have waited years for the tests to come in, the media will do a story on someone once in a while but so many have been found innocent it's not news anymore

Hard to say.

I think there should be some punishment. A false accusation is a form of attack on another person (i.e. there is potential to damage another person). It's also a waste of public resources (police and court time).

Oh I definitely think there should be a punishment, just not to the same level as the actual crime they were making false accusations about.

And you think that the False Rape Society produce genuinely unbiased statistics to use in their propaganda?
I bet your the sort of person to question the British National Parties statistics on immigration as well ? :hihi:

Agreed, which is a real shame. It undermines the real racism which should be challenged, much in the same way that the few women who make false rape charges ruin it for women generally.:(

What's the motive for false rape claims? Revenge? Money? Discredit? All 3 and many other reasons, is my guess.

Archived