False Rape

Malky...that's the dilemma, if you were unsure.....would you go there ??

Having been married over 27 years I don’t think I will be having that problem but I always feared about what could happen when my sons were out on the town or on a lads holiday.

Fortunately my oldest is in a long-term relationship and my youngest thinks more about his car than the Ladies. :hihi:

Bulgarian, I did say that this was only in my experience and database :)

Saying "I think that you will find that also a large percentage of false rape claims come from the gay community" implies that they make up a large percentage of the total cases, including straight people, which I don't think they do as men are even more reluctant to report it than women.

And at the same time on the Burkha threads demand that it should be banned, while championing the cause that western women are as equally guilty as the rapist by not conforming to a particular dress code.

Also interesting on these type threads is the sudden appearance of new user names.

Ehh??:rolleyes:

I don't have an opinion on the facts put forward by this poster, but as moderators do you not think it would be better and less confrontational (and more in keeping with the traditions of debate) to present information that disproves the statements you don't agree with rather than just demanding proof?

They can find the proof if they want and had it not been for the way they both addressed me then id have provided it.

Im sorry my comments were a little out of place on the original thread but im glad its been considered a valuable enough topic to warrent its own thread.

When we post "normally" we do not post as moderators. We also don't moderate threads we have posted in.

Further, it is for the person claiming something to disprove it - that is how debate works.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Made me chuckle did that.

Agreed, which is a real shame. It undermines the real racism which should be challenged, much in the same way that the few women who make false rape charges ruin it for women generally.:(

Will you be asking this poster to back up her 'few'?

No?

Didnt think so.

Archived