False Rape

I think you'll find if you look at actual statistics rather than "facts" from a pressure group you'll find that around 8% of rape claims are unfounded (FBI stats), which is not the same as false, and about 2% are false.

That was the first link i found after a very brief search.

I wasnt prepared to search too long for such rude people.

They can find the proof if they want and had it not been for the way they both addressed me then id have provided it.

Im sorry my comments were a little out of place on the original thread but im glad its been considered a valuable enough topic to warrent its own thread.

Proof? Just because it's written on the internet, doesn't mean it's true. If you could find genuine proof, that isn't from a biased view point (such as the false rape society, their name should be a give away really) and that has genuine academic research credentials, then it would be a different matter. You can back and claim using information found on the internet, but that doesn't make it true.

Maybe you were addressed in such a manner because what you said was a grossly offensive and pointless statement. You should look at your own actions before having a tantrum.

A woman with a realistic opinion seems to be a threat .....thanks for the support all you so called feminists, stop reading the daily mail and get a real job that offers you some sort of inclination into the real world and all that it offers....

Oh how funny all you people with differing names.....get a life or a job other than bullying people online.....so funny to see and watch....pathetic really bless

You mean you want us all to have the same name?

Back on topic..I was looking forward to your reply at the question Jessica asked.

What are your credentials exactly? If it's not to much to ask.

Archived