They're back!! (and I'm leaving)

Yes, after nearly a year of living in relative peace the little black ******** are back!

No, I refer not to my children-these uninvited guests have eight legs and eight eyes and I swear everyone one of them is trained on me at this moment.

Picture the scene my friends, here I am resplendent in smoking jacket and leather slip ons, perched upon the dining room table, laptop in one hand, coat tails (and my dignity) in the other, trembling like a fairy on top of a Xmas tree and contemplating making a bolt for it and leaving my beloved home to the ownership of....arachnids!! :cry::cry::cry:

norks where are you when I need your brazenness? shinyhappy....are you there? Dont s'pose Phanerothyme will want to come to the aid of this particular damzel in distress? :hihi:

Yes, after nearly a year of living in relative peace the little black ******** are back!

No, I refer not to my children-these uninvited guests have eight legs and eight eyes and I swear everyone one of them is trained on me at this moment.

Picture the scene my friends, here I am resplendent in smoking jacket and leather slip ons, perched upon the dining room table, laptop in one hand, coat tails (and my dignity) in the other, trembling like a fairy on top of a Xmas tree and contemplating making a bolt for it and leaving my beloved home to the ownership of....arachnids!! :cry::cry::cry:

norks where are you when I need your brazenness? shinyhappy....are you there? Dont s'pose Phanerothyme will want to come to the aid of this particular damzel in distress? :hihi:

Don't kill them they're nice once you get to know them and they keep flies away.

Don't kill them they're nice once you get to know them and they keep flies away.

I don't want to get to know them, I know it's not their fault and my fear is irrational but I'd exterminate the lot of them!

I like that video where a spider has laid eggs under this woman's skin, she has this big boil thing on here shoulder, when they pop it she is covered in thousands of baby spiders, it's hilarious!

Something else I learnt recently is that spiders like carbon monoxide (e.g. breath), so if you wake in the middle of the night you'll probably have a spider opposite you (but you'd need the light on to see probably!)

I like that video where a spider has laid eggs under this woman's skin, she has this big boil thing on here shoulder, when they pop it she is covered in thousands of baby spiders, it's hilarious!

Something else I learnt recently is that spiders like carbon monoxide (e.g. breath), so if you wake in the middle of the night you'll probably have a spider opposite you (but you'd need the light on to see probably!)

Oh thanks just_words, you'll not be receiving a dinner invite.

Archived