They're back!! (and I'm leaving)

OK then- how could someone help you? By turning up just to remove a house spider from your view?

Would it not be a superfluous thing to do, bearing in mind the botanists' view that there are a minimum of 200 spiders in any normal house?

OK then- how could someone help you? By turning up just to remove a house spider from your view?
..er, would that be unreasonable? :blush::hihi:

Would it not be a superfluous thing to do, bearing in mind the botanists' view that there are a minimum of 200 spiders in any normal house?

meds, you're not helping!

After last year's debacle with sp***** another user recommended one of those devices that emits a noise that only they can hear and don't like. Needless to say I bought one and I think it's rattled all of those 200 that otherwise would have remained unseen!

I am with you on this, the little horrors are disgusting and I am terrified of them, I won't enter a room if I can see one.

The best thing I have found is "No More Spiders" it is in one of those spray bottles (like flash ect), it contains Horsechestnuts and Cloves both which repel spiders, They hate horse chestnuts (conkers) so if you put a line of these on you window ledge it is supposed to work too, but the spray is less of an eyesore and it does work.

Archived