They're back!! (and I'm leaving)

Im here mate :wave: Be strong :) We been ok still with our device, but this year we have a new addition, our dog Flika and he eats what few manage to roam the house. Have you got a dog you could train to assassinate the arachnids?? Failing that hasnt Melthebel got spare NBC suit??? xxx

A dog you say sh? Hmm, I will kidnap the neighbour's labrador in the death of night and offer it fillet steak if it does the necessary :thumbsup:

Ps: I'd rather suffer the spiders than anything mel's been wearing :hihi:

A dog you say sh? Hmm, I will kidnap the neighbour's labrador in the death of night and offer it fillet steak if it does the necessary :thumbsup:

Ps: I'd rather suffer the spiders than anything mel's been wearing :hihi:

He's is part labrador so good choice, you only have to say "spider" and he's looking round like a nutter lol, he loves it when I turn stones and rocks in the garden its his favourite game, chasing spiders :hihi:

Agreed on the mel thing :hihi: xx

They hate horse chestnuts (conkers) so if you put a line of these on you window ledge it is supposed to work too, but the spray is less of an eyesore and it does work.

Well at least they'll keep away from my nether regions, although I've just been arrested for trying to put them on the window ledge :rant::hihi::rant:

Archived