They're back!! (and I'm leaving)

I don't want to get to know them, I know it's not their fault and my fear is irrational but I'd exterminate the lot of them!

my daughter had two great big rubber ones...that were on string....named them after carlton palmer and viv anderson.....with their spider long legs...not their colour....happy days

I'll remove the cuddley little things for you.

I relish living in a country where the spiders are harmless, after living most of my life in a country where 97% of the spiders will KILL you in a horribly painful, melt-your-organs-while-you're-still-alive kind of way....I read that in a book entitled 'things that will kill you horribly in Australia - volume 27'. :hihi:

I relish living in a country where the spiders are harmless, after living most of my life in a country where 97% of the spiders will KILL you in a horribly painful, melt-your-organs-while-you're-still-alive kind of way....I read that in a book entitled 'things that will kill you horribly in Australia - volume 27'. :hihi:

There ya go BF, ya don't know how lucky ya are !!! at least ya organs won't melt...:hihi:

There's a box of your favourite confectionery (whose name I dare not speak) waiting for you if you bail me out :hihi:

i might be tempted for a couple of After Eights but unfortunately I'm also terrible with the horrid little things. You can borrow my hound though, he loves nothing more than tormenting a giant spider :D

Anyway, most spiders live in your mattress so i couldn't get them anyway. Sweet dreams ;)

my daughter had two great big rubber ones...that were on string....named them after carlton palmer and viv anderson.....with their spider long legs...not their colour....happy days

:hihi::hihi::hihi:...my youngest had an albino one...called Crouchy :D

Thanks Scozzie, I've girded my loins and teleported to the bedroom...door locked and newspaper under the gap at the bottom :)

Ps: I don't know how they get on in Oz, tarantulas under the toilet and all that mallarkey, although they wouldn't hang around long if they caught sight of my bum! :hihi:

Anyway, most spiders live in your mattress so i couldn't get them anyway. Sweet dreams ;)

Oh god, I spoke too soon..

Thanks Scozzie, I've girded my loins and teleported to the bedroom...door locked and newspaper under the gap at the bottom
:)

..looks like another night of sleeping in the car!

Archived