They're back!! (and I'm leaving)

On holiday in France a few years ago, I went to the doctor with an enormous itchy orange blister on my ankle. The doctor gravely informed me that I'd been bitten by a spider and that he would have to "ouvrir" the blister to let any eggs out. I swear this is absolutely true. I knew which spiders were to blame as they'd been in the bathroom for a couple of days. Huge things with hairy legs. But I hate killing anything.

When we got back to the house, one spider was looking sorry for itself in the bathroom, whilst the other was floating lifeless in the pool. Remorse, obviously.

Hope this helps.

Oh dear! Made me chuckle that. I don't empathise with spiders at all - thanks for cheering me up!

BF - Have they gone yet?

On holiday in France a few years ago, I went to the doctor with an enormous itchy orange blister on my ankle. The doctor gravely informed me that I'd been bitten by a spider and that he would have to "ouvrir" the blister to let any eggs out. I swear this is absolutely true. I knew which spiders were to blame as they'd been in the bathroom for a couple of days. Huge things with hairy legs. But I hate killing anything.

When we got back to the house, one spider was looking sorry for itself in the bathroom, whilst the other was floating lifeless in the pool. Remorse, obviously.

Hope this helps.

Sorry RosyRat but I would have been demanding an amputation under similar circumstances..that foot could serve me no useful purpose having been impregnated :gag:

Oh dear! Made me chuckle that. I don't empathise with spiders at all - thanks for cheering me up!

BF - Have they gone yet?

I'm currently enjoying the comfort of a hermetically sealed....padded cell :D

Can you imagine how those poor little buggers feel sharing their newly found home with a raving lunatic who has a liking for dressing up?

I'm minded to forward your post to the RSPCA. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well they can leave if they want to, I've already chucked my car keys onto the floor!

Archived