Channel4 News: Islamists control aid in southern Somalia

Was gearing up for the Simpsons and the news on Channel4 just reported this in brief!!

I don't know the deeper story, but is it even worth us digging into our pockets? Or sending more troops somewhere, sometime...for something?

No it is not.

I caught a little news on the radio the other day about the situation in Somalia, and there are reports of starving people being beaten by armed gangs, who are claiming to be government representatives, for the heinous 'crime' of accepting food aid from infidels.

I caught a little news on the radio the other day about the situation in Somalia, and there are reports of starving people being beaten by armed gangs, who are claiming to be government representatives, for the heinous 'crime' of accepting food aid from infidels.

I saw a report claiming they shot a young boy for it...

But I also saw another report stating that if they give the food aid to an Islamic charity then the charity can distribute it...?

I heard that too. A frightening attitude towards the starving.

I saw a report claiming they shot a young boy for it...

But I also saw another report stating that if they give the food aid to an Islamic charity then the charity can distribute it...?

If you give money your really helping them buy guns

Archived