Crossdressing A Poll

Have you ???  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ???

• Yes
    • No
    • Like to try

I Quite often got out and about wearing Ladies underwear, I love the way it feels, soft and giving, and the colours are so much more than the thick, heavy, dull - White, Grey,Black that men are supposed to wear.

But don't tell my mate's lol

your called SISTERgeorge and your scared your mates might take the **** you wear wimmins knickers?

Here's another laugh for you all - I'm Straight, not gay, not bi - But straight. I just loved the record "The killing of Sister George"

I have a fetish for underwear both men's and women's

AT least you have a sense of humour and don't mind us all having a laugh at your expense.::heyhey:

It used to be the saying " I don't care what the world say's about me, as long as my MUM never find's out".

If I'm taken to hospital after an assault, or heart attack, I'm lost, if your taken to hospital for the same reason your OK. Why - they undress you they undress me & by the time they pick there self s up off the floor from laughing at my pink knickers - I'll be dead.

you mean wearing or smelling?:confused::confused:

Far be it for me to condemn a fetish, I have one of my own, but I really can't understand this smelling thing. All mine are brand new, both male and female. By the way I have over 250 pairs of male underwear and about 35-40 woman's. £30.00 bought me the most expensive - 50p bought me the cheapest - I love them all. Just lately I seem to be wearing ladies more than gent's - it will turn around, and If not, I'm Happy

Archived