E. Petitions via hm government

No I'm refusing to debate with someone who is not likely to be open to reason, which is why I won't be debating with you either.

a very easy response:mad: but i am open to reason lets hear your reasoning please, firstly as to why any child killer should be allowed to continue their life sometimes at the tax payers great expense incognito?? surely society is far better off if they are removed from the world??

For exactly the same reason that the child should have been allowed to continue their life.

If it is wrong to kill someone, it is wrong to kill someone.

once you cross a line you give up any rights to a life IMO, killing or abusing a child crosses that line.

a very easy response:mad: but i am open to reason lets hear your reasoning please, firstly as to why any child killer should be allowed to continue their life sometimes at the tax payers great expense incognito?? surely society is far better off if they are removed from the world??

As I said I have no intention of debating with someone whose first essay into debate consisted of ad hominem.

As I said I have no intention of debating with someone whose first essay into debate consisted of ad hominem.

i think my wording was a very mild case of ad hominem:o if you cant put forward any reasoning why bother at all on this thread? or do you feel a little superior?? ooops sorry there we go again tsk tsk ad hominem!!!

Archived