The Euro Crisis (Simplified)..

I'm no financial expert but heres my theory on the failing Euro:

When the Euro was first announced I thought it would be a good example to show that our rip off Britain prices on most things were higher than our European neighbours.

Unfortunately it has had the opposite effect whereas European prices have risen to our ridiculous levels rather than ours having to drop.

I would hazard a guess that European workers wages have not risen with the same gusto as their goods prices.

Countries like Spain, Greece, Portugal etc also had massive amounts pouring into the country via tourism, how many people are staying put at home because of the extortionate cost of holidaying in the Euro zone.

Might be an oversimplified version of events but there you go..........

Devaluation of the £.

A few years ago you could get 148 cent for 100 pence, not much more than 110 cent to the pound today.

Euro wages have risen even if they stayed the same.

€ used to buy 66p, now you'll get 90p.

It's very simple. It's about a system that tries to be a one size fits all and that system has taken apart by a global politico-economic scandal compounded by lack of financial discipline by countries and households.

We're back in the 1930s and it's going to be a very, very painful next 10-20 years.

It's very simple. It's about a system that tries to be a one size fits all and that system has taken apart by a global politico-economic scandal compounded by lack of financial discipline by countries and households.

We're back in the 1930s and it's going to be a very, very painful next 10-20 years.

And the ******** won't let me or you rent a ****ing allotment.

Economic warfare against the poor.

And the ******** won't let me or you rent a ****ing allotment.

Economic warfare against the poor.

Its a crock of cr4p. They reckon there is a huge waiting list but yet there has been about 15 plots near me empty for about 3 years,

We should get out of Europe all together.

Who would have thought 60yr back that the Germans would be more or less running the show now ?

True, although there's surely nothing wrong with Europe nor Europeans: only the hated EU.

It costs every UK adult £10 per day [total: £45m per day, or £16425m per year].

Why no Referendum on this- and why the journalist/politician conspiracy of silence, too?

Archived