Flowers for the missus

I was in the supermarket today and well in a good mood, i noticed some flowers at £1.75. I thought what the hell she deserves them, sort of a nice gesture for me.

Well I made the mistake of not removing the price and well she wasn't too pleased that I'd gotton the cheapest bunch around. She then pointed out that I hadn't bought myself the cheapest beer.

Women, no pleasing them.

I was in the supermarket today and well in a good mood, i noticed some flowers at £1.75. I thought what the hell she deserves them, sort of a nice gesture for me.

Well I made the mistake of not removing the price and well she wasn't too pleased that I'd gotton the cheapest bunch around. She then pointed out that I hadn't bought myself the cheapest beer.

Women, no pleasing them.

Rookie mistake.

Youll learn!

Women, no pleasing them.

And she didn't accuse you of having doing something wrong?

You got off lightly:hihi::hihi:

Archived