Whatever happened to the Englishman irishman and Scotsman jokes?

Heres an Englishman, Welshman and Scotsman joke:

An Englishman a Welshman and a Scotsman were up before a firing squad, the gestapo officer said to the Scotsman "do you have a last request" the Scotsman said "Yes, i'd like to hear Flower Of Scotland played on the bagpipes" he asked the Welshman "do you have a last request" the Welshman said "yes, i'd like to hear Land Of My Fathers sung by a male voice choir from the valleys" he asked the Englishman "do you have a last request" the Englishman said "yes, f****** shoot me first"!!!!

Heres an Englishman, Welshman and Scotsman joke:

An Englishman a Welshman and a Scotsman were up before a firing squad, the gestapo officer said to the Scotsman "do you have a last request" the Scotsman said "Yes, i'd like to hear Flower Of Scotland played on the bagpipes" he asked the Welshman "do you have a last request" the Welshman said "yes, i'd like to hear Land Of My Fathers sung by a male voice choir from the valleys" he asked the Englishman "do you have a last request" the Englishman said "yes, f****** shoot me first"!!!!

Thanks that is still making me laugh as I type:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

Archived