The people have spoken - Should we listen?

First of all can I just say, & I don’t usually comment on grammar but your title is quite incoherent; ‘The people have spoke their Brane’, you may want to change it.

As for you post, I for one say yes, it appears democracy has spoken, obviously common sense takes place, child abusers & police murders too right, they should expect capital punishment.

As you tell us that your title is quite incoherent, you may also want to change that paragraph to read:

As for youR post, I for one say yes. It appears THAT democracy has spoken. Obviously common sense takes place**. Child abusers & police murders too right^^. They should expect capital punishment.

** What does that mean, anyway?

^^ Ditto, and isn't there a verb missing?

Pedophiles and police murderers only. I'd go with that yeah. Especially the pedophiles. Anyone that abuses a little child should pay the ultimate price.

How are you going to recompense those that the State accidentally kills then?

Pedophiles and police murderers only. I'd go with that yeah. Especially the pedophiles. Anyone that abuses a little child should pay the ultimate price.

Agreed. They need hanging in public, so everyone can see what happens to scum like these

Archived