A cold drink on an East Midlands train, too much to ask for ?

chill out. god sake.

i reguarly drink coke from the cupboard as it doesnt always fit in the fridge. you might also note that supermarkets and shops dont always sell soft drinks from the fridge either.

you dont get cold coke on flights either... so what.

ps: first class you get free tea, coffee, water, wine and some sort of snack. just because you sit at the front end does not mean the train can magic you a trolley with a fridge.

get over yourself

I think you are in the minority and indeed, strange if you don't put your coke in the fridge. You don't get warm coke at a pub do you?

We`ve just come back from Marrakech, out by train and back by plane, and a very interesting trip it was.

Now Morocco isn`t Third World, but it isn`t as advanced as the good old UK, but, surprisingly, the Coke we bought on the train over there was chilled ! I accept the trolley had only just been loaded, but, contrary to what an earlier post said, I`ve never had a chilled drink from any trolley on any British train, regardless of whether it`s just been loaded or not.

I am glad the Marocs respected the colonials and made sure they were served a cool drink.Did you happen to see Graham Nash on your trip.I would say that Maroc remains a third world nation,as it still has three classes of rail travel.The lads at the rear will not have had a cool drink.

Archived