Parcel2Go.. Printer required?

Bought something from eBay, for which I have to arrange my own courier.

Parcel"Go has some very cheap prices, but for the cheapest ones, it says 'Printer required'

Thats not a problem, but, what will I be printing? Will it be an address label that the seller needs, not me? If so, does it come up as something I can email to the seller, or would I have to print it myself there and then?

Bought something from eBay, for which I have to arrange my own courier.

Parcel"Go has some very cheap prices, but for the cheapest ones, it says 'Printer required'

Thats not a problem, but, what will I be printing? Will it be an address label that the seller needs, not me? If so, does it come up as something I can email to the seller, or would I have to print it myself there and then?

The printer is required for a .pdf file for the label. It will come to you in an email and can be forwarded as such to the seller who can print it off. They only need black & white, but colour is OK too.

You need the printer to print the address label ,this has a barcode on and you use it on your parcel and when the driver comes to pick the parcel up he scans the bar code on the label to enter the details on p2go's system ,he will then give you a receipt for the parcel

But it appears that the OP is not the person sending the parcel. - (S)he is the person who is going to receive it. The driver will not be collecting the parcel from the OP to deliver it to somebody else, he will be collecting the parcel from somebody else to deliver to the OP.

If the OP prints out the label and holds on to it, what will be on the parcel when it arrives?

But it appears that the OP is not the person sending the parcel. - (S)he is the person who is going to receive it. The driver will not be collecting the parcel from the OP to deliver it to somebody else, he will be collecting the parcel from somebody else to deliver to the OP.

If the OP prints out the label and holds on to it, what will be on the parcel when it arrives?

Oops silly me..oh well I'll just cut and paste when someone wants info about sending a parcel..no worries

Archived