Decent club on a Wednesday?

CTisNo1

Hi all, wonder if someone can help me...

Planning to go into Sheffield on a day/night out next week probably Wednesday. May all sound a bit crazy but...were arriving about 10am ish, going round a few real ale pubs slow as we can then off to Handsworth FC to see some football (love my non-league football.. :loopy: ) and instead of getting the last train home we plan to go out in Sheffield. Born in Sheffield but now live nearer Manchester (which I know well) I have never drunk in Sheffield yet and the people I've asked so far have been useless, all internet research hasn't brought much up.

Any suggestions for a decent club likely to be open till very late (e.g. until 2am or later) on a Wednesday? Music, it doesn't matter as we'll listen to anything, whether its dubstep, Indie or pop, doesn't matter. Sheffield Station is shut over night and I wouldn't sleep in waiting room with my phone and wallet anyway!

Reason I'm asking about Wednesday is because I work weekends during the summer and wouldn't like the idea of having 2 hours kip and going to work messed up, so its gotta be Wednesday!

Thanks in advance...

Tom

Archived