Black whippets do they exist

This is going to be a 'get the popcorn' thread. You might get one sensible answer from the dozens of 'funny' posts that it will attract. Personally, I've no idea.

i heard a story that they were all killed off in earlier times because they were used by poachers to rob the rich of there game

This is going to be a 'get the popcorn' thread. You might get one sensible answer from the dozens of 'funny' posts that it will attract. Personally, I've no idea.

I was going to suggest that the OP dyed a non-black one but after reading that I wont

Black whippets do indeed exist ... in great profusion actually. They're bred for their thick black fur which is used in the manufacture of black printer ink.

I have a small herd of them at the bottom of my garden facility in actual fact, along side my red parrots, green wide mouth toads, blue aardvarks and yellow fantailed dolphins.

I'm hoping to get some silverback gorillas in the near future to boil down to manufacture glitter for my forthcoming range of Christmas cards.

I'm having a bit of a problem with gold at the mo as the price of Koi carp is rising exponentially.

For more information on my range of inks, visit alcocoinkjet@you'vebeendotconned, supplying all bank details and when you're going on holiday.

Archived