Can You Rent A Cat Or Dog For The Day?

I'm not bothered in dealing with all the muck and mess from the fellows. But would like to pet a cat or dog and then give the thing back.

Can anybody help? Would it be expensive?

It's better than you think Ramp', people pay good money for you to take their pets for walks!:)

It's better than you think Ramp', people pay good money for you to take their pets for walks!:)

Thank you MOS :love: :love:

No way I'm walking mutts though, I just want to pet them and pretend I own one. And have none of the hassle of vets and poo.

I'm not bothered in dealing with all the muck and mess from the fellows. But would like to pet a cat or dog and then give the thing back.

Can anybody help? Would it be expensive?

They could come with coin slots also. Specially trained to jump on your knee and lick your kisser every time you put a shilling in

Thank you MOS :love: :love:

No way I'm walking mutts though, I just want to pet them and pretend I own one. And have none of the hassle of vets and poo.

Ahh, I get the gist. Surely though, once you have taken the dog around the corner out of sight of it's owner you can bundle it into your car, take it home, pet it and then return it in an hour or so for a nice profit?

They could come with coin slots also. Specially trained to jump on your knee and lick your kisser every time you put a shilling in

Tried them from Toys R us. ) I can't do the reverse R (

Don't have coin slots, but there so goddam fake and eat poundland batterys that are beyond rubbish.

Ahh, I get the gist. Surely though, once you have taken the dog around the corner out of sight of it's owner you can bundle it into your car, take it home, pet it and then return it in an hour or so for a nice profit?

MOS, you are a genuis! I never thought of that angle. I'm off to the job section, and become a bona fida pet walker. But if that is no help, I still need help, and stuff.

The only problem with a dog licking your kisser is that it may be that the last thing it licked sounds like kisser but has a different initial consonant.:hihi:

Why don't you advertise as doggy day care? Find someone with more money than sense who works, and who would drop their darling pooch off at yours in the morning, and pick it up in the evening. You just have to keep it company and stop it chewing their house! And then they pay you. S'genius. Not sure why I'm not already doing it lol...

Why don't you advertise as doggy day care? Find someone with more money than sense who works, and who would drop their darling pooch off at yours in the morning, and pick it up in the evening. You just have to keep it company and stop it chewing their house! And then they pay you. S'genius. Not sure why I'm not already doing it lol...

Thank you so much Blondie. Please don't nick my idea . . .

Archived