Official. God exists

I think only 2 of us have suggested it's fake. I know it could be real, but looking closely the details suggest to ME that it may be fake.

Since starting to learn to use digital imaging programs myself (photoshop, GIMP and Blender) my eyes have been opened to how easily this kind of thing can be done these days, once you've mastered it.

Yeah...it's gonna take a lot more than that to prove that god exists for me.

I want hard evidence, a face to face conversation, with some sort of ID (passport or finger print would do) and a couple of magic tricks performed (like a plague of frogs or maybe he could make a snake talk to me or something).

Until then, it's just a cloud. I once saw a cloud that resembled a pirate ship. That was nice.

I think Christians are scraping the barrel a bit if they think the existence of God can be proved by a Photoshopped cloud! :rolleyes:

Mind you, wasn't there a slice of toast which sold for a fortune on E-bay recently with a scorched face of Jesus on it? :)

I think Christians are scraping the barrel a bit if they think the existence of God can be proved by a Photoshopped cloud! :rolleyes:

Mind you, wasn't there a slice of toast which sold for a fortune on E-bay recently with a scorched face of Jesus on it? :)

I'm off to make a slice of toast!

Archived