Official. God exists

I think Christians are scraping the barrel a bit if they think the existence of God can be proved by a Photoshopped cloud! :rolleyes:

Mind you, wasn't there a slice of toast which sold for a fortune on E-bay recently with a scorched face of Jesus on it? :)

I do believe there was. Also, in the run up to the Royal Wedding, I think someone also found Kate Middleton's face on some toast too! Proof she exists I suppose!

Who mentioned Christians ?

And there is a vid of the cloud formation so it cant be claimed to be a made up pic.

If you look very closely, it was me who mentioned Christians. :rolleyes:

Didn't realise it was impossible to make a vid using special effects ... I now worship 'God'zilla! :hihi:

If you look very closely, it was me who mentioned Christians. :rolleyes:

Didn't realise it was impossible to make a vid using special effects ... I now worship 'God'zilla! :hihi:

Yeh but besides you just making stuff up in your head... Who mentioned Christian's ?

I thought you was privileged to some fact about this that I had overlooked.

And please don't try telling me Godzilla does not exist, next you'll try saying king kong was made up :loopy:

As an amateur photoshopper, I'd say it's false.

EDIT: In the video we get a better view, the surrounding cloud areas look real to me, the small area where the face appears looks photoshopped. The light appears to shine through it from a different angle for a start.

Have you seen the programne analysing the photos taken on the moon and heard the conspiracy theory about them ?

Who mentioned Christians ?

And there is a vid of the cloud formation so it cant be claimed to be a made up pic.

LOL can't tell if this is a sarcastic comment or not. If it's serious, I can assure you that this kind of video can be easily manufactured by an amateur with the right software. In fact, clouds are one of the easiest forms to work with due to their vaguely defined edges and texture.

Have you seen the programne analysing the photos taken on the moon and heard the conspiracy theory about them ?

*Facepalms*

I can accept that the vid is not a fake. The face didn't last all that long which would be correct as a thunderstorm generally develops and changes quickly. It reminds me of the time I was driving home from work and there was a cloud with the almost exact shape of the UK (I think the only bit that was missing was Kent). This lasted for a good 10 minutes but, as usual when you need it, I didn't have my camera with me.:(

I can accept that the vid is not a fake. The face didn't last all that long which would be correct as a thunderstorm generally develops and changes quickly. It reminds me of the time I was driving home from work and there was a cloud with the almost exact shape of the UK (I think the only bit that was missing was Kent). This lasted for a good 10 minutes but, as usual when you need it, I didn't have my camera with me.:(

I can accept that the events in the video can happen, but now I've watched it thoroughly, I'm convinced it's fake. Here is why:

1. The lighting: The position of the sun is initially behind and just to the left of the morphing cloud portion. The cloud is lit up from the left. As the cloud moves past over the sun-light and eventually PAST it, it is STILL lit up from the left. This shouldn't happen if it was real. Also, as the cloud passes the sun, none of the sunlight comes through the cloud.

2. The cloud's "wobble" is out of sync: The handheld camera naturally has a wobble to it due to the shaky hand that holds it. It takes a keen eye but if you look close there is a delay between the shake of the morphing portion of the cloud and everything else in the video. The trees, buildings and the REST of the sky/clouds all shake perfectly in time with the camera's movement.

3. The cloud substance: The morphing cloud looks nothing like any of the other cloud surrounding it, also none of the surrounding cloud seems to roll and change, only this one portion.

I can't say I'm correct, this is just how it seems to me.

Archived