Come Dine With Me - Sheff

Adee82

Hey all,

I recently posted about hosting a 'Come Dine With Me' style evening here in Sheff, partly to have a bit of fun, but also to make a few new friends.

I have two people really interested in the idea, but as you may be aware from watching the show, we need two more.

It would be great to get some interest from another male (as so far its two women to one man - me!).

Look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Hey all,

I recently posted about hosting a 'Come Dine With Me' style evening here in Sheff, partly to have a bit of fun, but also to make a few new friends.

I have two people really interested in the idea, but as you may be aware from watching the show, we need two more.

It would be great to get some interest from another male (as so far its two women to one man - me!).

Look forward to hearing from you soon :)

2 women wanting to spend the night with you, most men wouldnt Complain, and they certainly wouldnt be asking For another male :hihi: :hihi:

Archived