Child models. Are they ok?

Money likely does play a part but I'd bet my house it has more to do with

ugly failed parents trying to personify themselves through their children.

Personally I find it quite nauseating.

Interesting that you can make this suggestion-do you happen to know any ugly failed parents?How much is your house actually worth?

That pic.... Whether or not for the intersts of the child is wrong. It is the world we live in that promotes this stuff........ Like getting angry about children working in the mines it will go away once the benficiaries are confronted.

That pic.... Whether or not for the intersts of the child is wrong. It is the world we live in that promotes this stuff........ Like getting angry about children working in the mines it will go away once the benficiaries are confronted.

Those pics are sexy poses, no place for a ten year old girl, its a disgrace.

Those pics are sexy poses, no place for a ten year old girl, its a disgrace.

100% agree.

My daughter is only 2 years yonger than the girl in the picture.

She still plays with dolls, kids games and cuddly toys and if i have my way she wil stay that way for a few years yet.

Im in no rush for her to grow up.

100% agree.

My daughter is only 2 years yonger than the girl in the picture.

She still plays with dolls, kids games and cuddly toys and if i have my way she wil stay that way for a few years yet.

Im in no rush for her to grow up.

Kids grow up so fast today as it is :(. I think all this beauty padgent stuff and sexualisation of kids is wrong, wrong, wrong!!!

My (just) 13 year old asked for her belly button pierced the other day :roll:. Most of the things our kids expect had to be earned with age when I was I kid :huh:. I told her when she was 18 she could do as she pleases :) x

Archived