Boob job for 7th birthday present

Wooooo! Handbags at dawn!

And if people like you didn't exist, then more people would have more fun and not take everything so bloody seriously! Lighten up, you never know, you might even enjoy yourself.

Excuse your shallow behaviour all you want. You went straight for looks. There was no need.

And? That's what the mother's doing with her own daughter.

It's a cut throat world out there Tony, you'll not survive if you can't take a joke.

Yet you're judging the mother for it. Stop claiming your shallow attitude is down to my sense of humour. You went straight for looks whilst complaining that the woman wants to enhance her child's looks. It's pillocks like you that lead to people feeling pressured about their looks.

Yet you're judging the mother for it. Stop claiming your shallow attitude is down to my sense of humour. You went straight for looks whilst complaining that the woman wants to enhance her child's looks. It's pillocks like you that lead to people feeling pressured about their looks.

Wrong! It's magazines, celebrities and such that lead to people feeling pressured about their looks. Everyone should be size 6 with a perfect face! This pillock and her shallow attitude is just passing comment on a silly woman in an article, just as you're passing comment on me.

It's normal for little girls to want to look like their mum and to play grown ups- they play dress up and wear mummy's high heels. It's completely normal to want to look more grown up, and if that includes getting the same shape as mummy too (complete with boobs) then that's all part of the same thing.

What is NOT normal is dealing with this by promising your daughter that she can have surgery to look like this, rather than saying, 'When you grow up you'll be taller and your body shape will change, so you'll have boobs naturally by the time you leave school.'

Wrong! It's magazines, celebrities and such that lead to people feeling pressured about their looks. Everyone should be size 6 with a perfect face! This pillock and her shallow attitude is just passing comment on a silly woman in an article, just as you're passing comment on me.

Why not comment on her attitude like I commented on yours. You just went for looks and yet you question why she wants her child to have surgery. Don't judge people on looks and maybe they won't want surgery. I hope you're not passing that attitude on to your children should you have them.

And also children, if anyone questions you're filthy judgemental, shallow attitude, question their sense of humour as it's clearly fun to make fun of a persons looks. Parents today eh?

Why not comment on her attitude like I commented on yours. You just went for looks and yet you question why she wants her child to have surgery. Don't judge people on looks and maybe they won't want surgery. I hope you're not passing that attitude on to your children should you have them.

And also children, if anyone questions you're filthy judgemental, shallow attitude, question their sense of humour as it's clearly fun to make fun of a persons looks. Parents today eh?

Oh Tony, you're starting to bore me now. Bet you're fun at parties aren't ya?

The woman has put so much slap on her face that she looks like a drag queen! As Roy Walker once said 'Say what you see'. She might have the face of a super model under there, who knows! You need to chill out a bit before you burst a blood vessel.

So long as you make assumtions about people you've never met, so will I.

Thanks, it's been fun. We should do this again some time.

The woman has put so much slap on her face that she looks like a drag queen!

I think Tony's point is that it is possible the woman has put so much slap on her face because she is scared of being called ugly. Any attack on how she looks justifies her own desire to change herself.

I think Tony's point is that it is possible the woman has put so much slap on her face because she is scared of being called ugly. Any attack on how she looks justifies her own desire to change herself.

And what is sad is she probably looks better without it.

I know what his point is!

Clearly you can't have a joke on here.

Archived