Boob job for 7th birthday present

I know what his point is!

Clearly you can't have a joke on here.

You can have a joke but it wasn't a joke. It wasn't funny and you went straight for the looks. Is that your child in your avatar? I imagine you wouldn't like me to jokingly say "He's an ugly little bugger and should be removed from your avatar as it may give a paedophile urges", jokingly of course. ;)

and there was me planning to buy a bike for my childs 7th birthday

my wee one does talk about wanting boobies but in the sense that she wants to look like me and her auntie

i tell her little girls dont have boobies, that she will look like mummy and her auntie when she grows up and is a big girl ( mental age of 3 so have to tailor the chat to her mental level )

for now shes happy with jewlerry and handbags

You can have a joke but it wasn't a joke. It wasn't funny and you went straight for the looks. Is that your child in your avatar? I imagine you wouldn't like me to jokingly say "He's an ugly little bugger and should be removed from your avatar as it may give a paedophile urges", jokingly of course. ;)

You could say that if you like, however i'd be confused why you'd be getting urges if you thought he was ugly!

Yes it is my child. Of course i'd think you were wrong because he's the most beautiful little boy in the whole world. However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if you thought he was an ugly little bugger, that's be your rightful opinion.

she must bee some kind of frankinstine to even think of giving that sort of gift, to spoil what will brobably be a very good looking ginrl with a desent figure, she should be prosicuted for endangering a childs future health, just cause she looks like someone whs fell out of atree backwards, she should be ashamed, good job no doctor would ever carry out such an operation

she must bee some kind of frankinstine to even think of giving that sort of gift, to spoil what will brobably be a very good looking ginrl with a desent figure, she should be prosicuted for endangering a childs future health, just cause she looks like someone whs fell out of atree backwards, she should be ashamed, good job no doctor would ever carry out such an operation

Careful, don't insult the woman's looks! Tony E has a soft spot for her and will be along to call you a shallow pillock any minute now! Learn from my mistakes!

i think the mum could be quiet pretty if she toned down the make up but obviously that "look" is what she prefers, hopefully as her child gets older she will find her own "look"

That is definitely what she is going for, the fake plastic look. Thats why shes spent apparently over $200,000 making herself look like 'Barbie'. I think at the age of 50, she should give it up though.

If the little girl grows up to look anything like her ugly mum, I'd suggest the money would be much better spent as a downpayment for maxillofacial surgery (It's gonna cost a lot!)

Who in their right mind would want their child to have custom made tits like this mothers anyway?

It seems that it's only the use of a strategically placed belt that's preventing her nipples from dragging along the floor! Yeeeugh! :gag::loopy:

If the little girl grows up to look anything like her ugly mum, I'd suggest the money would be much better spent as a downpayment for maxillofacial surgery (It's gonna cost a lot!)

Who in their right mind would want their child to have custom made tits like this mothers anyway?

It seems that it's only the use of a strategically placed belt that's preventing her nipples from dragging along the floor! Yeeeugh! :gag::loopy:

Congratulations on giving me my first laugh of today, thank you x

Archived