Boob job for 7th birthday present

Yes you can, but at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite. Tony made a valid point.

It doesn't matter if the mother is unattractive or not from our perspective, what's important is she more than likely feels ugly and unattractive herself, there's a valid reason for that, one of those being attitudes such as yours (jokingly or not) and media hype which both feed off each other, hence the daughter will probably follow in the footsteps of her mother.

I doubt it!

More likely of a case of a 50 year old that doesn't know how to grow old gracefully. She clearly still thinks she's in her 20's so has gone for that over made up, mutton dressed like lamb look, which in reality all looks a bit drag.

The woman is an attention seeker, a self-declared Human Barbie. I just hope her pretty little girl doesn't follow in her footsteps.

Actually, am I allowed to say that I think her daughter is pretty? Is that judgemental of me too or because that's a positive observation is that OK?

Is it just negative observations (such as the mother looks like a man) that are frowned upon? Hmmm.......

Only because her baby had nothing to feed on.

I dont know why you bother making jokes when there as sick as that.

I agree with everyone who thinks the mother is not right in the head. My friend had a boob job as an 18th birthday present from her mum and dad and has just discovered that she wont be able breastfeed the baby shes expecting, nobody told her this would be the case. Putting the falsie bags in involves cutting through the milk ducts apparently.

I dont know why you bother making jokes when there as sick as that.

I agree with everyone who thinks the mother is not right in the head. My friend had a boob job as an 18th birthday present from her mum and dad and has just discovered that she wont be able breastfeed the baby shes expecting, nobody told her this would be the case. Putting the falsie bags in involves cutting through the milk ducts apparently.

I would have thought that this would be one of the first of the potential "complications" that the surgeon should have explained to the patient undergoing the breast enhancement surgery.

When I underwent pacemaker surgery last year, the surgeon sat with me, and explained the risks, such as "blah" percent risk of death... "X" percent risk of Stroke... "n" percent risk of heart attack... "Y percent amount of risk of bleeding-out... "X" risk of reacting to the analgesia...

Edited to add, My cousin had breast reduction surgery as her bosom was excessively and painfully large, and that was one of the risks pointed out to her. She had a second child, but could not feed him naturally.

I would have thought that this would be one of the first of the potential "complications" that the surgeon should have explained to the patient undergoing the breast enhancement surgery.

Not all private surgeons are as thorough as they should be.

• 4 months later...
and in news just breaking, this stupid dead-head bimbo has now given her daughter of SEVEN years old.....

a voucher for.....

Liposuction!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2081674/Sarah-Burge-Human-Barbie-gets-daughter-Poppy-7-liposuction-voucher-Christmas.html

And still smiling for the cameras too- ridiculous woman.

Is it just me who thinks that she needs some serious parenting classes and a bit of supervision?

Archived