Boob job for 7th birthday present

And still smiling for the cameras too- ridiculous woman.

Is it just me who thinks that she needs some serious parenting classes and a bit of supervision?

Maybe, but don't you get the feeling that somebody is indulging her make-me-into-a-man hobby? Will the husband / great aunt / Lotto stop when she starts smoking a pipe?

And still smiling for the cameras too- ridiculous woman.

Is it just me who thinks that she needs some serious parenting classes and a bit of supervision?

I certainly think she certainly needs drastic psychiatric help if she thinks giving boob-job and liposuction vouchers is going to make her seven year old daughter grow up into a well adjusted young lady with no self-esteem issues!

I mean, come on.... WAY to make your child value itself, eh?

"Oh, my precious child, I'd love you soooo much.... If only you'd have rhinoplasty on that dreadful nose of yours!"

GOD! she makes me want to spit! a parent is meant to love their child unconditionally, not want them to go through unnecessary procedures.

As I said before, it was bad enough as his aunt, seeing my nephew go through necessary, corrective surgery to his club-foot, and I certainly would not want him to go through surgery just for the sake of it! My sister was in pieces every time he went down for the surgeries.

Archived