Wedding hormones anyone had them?

hi all,

well its my big day 2 weeks today im all set all my bridesmaids page bioys are little one inc my 3 and look beautiful :love::love:everythings being going fab until ???? i find out im 8 weeks pregnant, im totally happy about this its my fourth but were all over the moon we have only told afew people as only early yet but the problem i have is (((which i never had with the others))) im constantly crying blubbering very hormonal and very very now pertrified by whats ment ment to be one of the happiest days of my life :confused::confused::confused: is this normal to feel the last few weeks is it because im pregnant and im going to ruin the day by having a mini breakdown am i going to be constantly running to the loo and am i not going to be able to say my vows because im a blubbering wreck :confused: the hubby :confused:o be doesnt seem to have a clue what im going about or what im worried about apparently im being a drama queen and the days going to go fine but as we werent trying and its come as quite a shock im totally put about by everything :help: any advice about wedding nerves wedding tears and anything else will be really really much appreciated as i cant even now have a drink to calm my nerves

sorry for long depressing post

thanks sarah xxx

hi all,

well its my big day 2 weeks today im all set all my bridesmaids page bioys are little one inc my 3 and look beautiful :love::love:everythings being going fab until ???? i find out im 8 weeks pregnant, im totally happy about this its my fourth but were all over the moon we have only told afew people as only early yet but the problem i have is (((which i never had with the others))) im constantly crying blubbering very hormonal and very very now pertrified by whats ment ment to be one of the happiest days of my life :confused::confused::confused: is this normal to feel the last few weeks is it because im pregnant and im going to ruin the day by having a mini breakdown am i going to be constantly running to the loo and am i not going to be able to say my vows because im a blubbering wreck the hubby :confused:o be doesnt seem to have a clue what im going about or what im worried about apparently im being a drama queen and the days going to go fine but as we werent trying and its come as quite a shock im totally put about by everything :help: any advice about wedding nerves wedding tears and anything else will be really really much appreciated as i cant even now have a drink to calm my nerves

sorry for long depressing post

thanks sarah xxx

maybe you need a day of not thinking about babies and weddings, maybe go to the spa for the day and do not think or discuss it with anyone. you need to take your mind of it for a while and RELAX. get a good nights sleep the night before the wedding so your refreshed try not to drink too much in the morning as it will deffo make you run to the loo a LOT. and try to remember the baby worrying can wait till after the wedding you have 7 months to stress about that :hihi: a lot of people get emotional at their weddings i think its perfectly normal to be honest. all the best and congrats x x x

• 4 weeks later...

My wife was seven months pregnant when we got married, it will be very emotional for you - but that will be a wonderful part of the day. In my experience emotional is better than too nervous to enjoy the day - plus if you cry a lot - so will everyone else. I would not worry about, just look foward to the day, you have done all the work and it is now time to enjoy yourself.

Awww! It can be stressful at the best of times, and with all your hormones going crazy at the same time, I do feel for you.

My advice is to share your thoughts and emotions to anyone who'll listen and understand. If you need help, ask for it. If you want to scream, do so.

Write out a things to do list...it often helps to clear the mind. Good luck!

Archived