Instructors for Martial Arts Centre

Hi,

I'm considering opening up my Martial Arts Centre in Chapeltown (S35) to other styles of MA to give people the variety they may require to cross train.

The Centre is fully equipped with Mats, Mirrors, Bags, Strike shields, Focus Mitts, Crash Mats e.t.c.

I run Wado Ryu Karate classes and I have a Judo instructor who is currently training once a week with a view to extend to twice a week shortly.

I'm looking for instructors in Aikido, Ju jitsu, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu & Kickboxing but I may be open to other ideas.

If any body is interested in starting a club here in the Chapeltown area then please send a message with relevant info such as current club/style, qualifications, yrs experience e.t.c.

Instructors would need P. I.insurance, CRB (if teaching kids), proof of above info.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm begining to use this venue for my own sessions, the childrens judo sessions and from september the adults martial arts classes.

For any martial arts instructors, this is an excellent venue as it is fully matted, has all the strikeshields & punchbags and is very clean. Unlike a church hall it is a proper martial arts dojo and so is a better atmosphere to train in.

It is easily double, or in some cases three times the size of many halls that you could rent for exactly the same price.

Its also in a secure area so you don't get gangs of kids outside.

Archived